Join us at The Sacred Distillery in the heart of historic Highgate to learn all you need to know about how to make your own gin.
During this experience we will guide you through the history of gin and how Sacred Spirits came to be pioneers of the gin world.
After being welcomed to the distillery with a Sacred Gin & Tonic, a member of the Sacred team will show you our unique stills and explain how we work & what makes us different. You will be guided through a range of botanical distillates before trying your hand as a gin blender and create your very own unique gin!
1 x Welcome Drink
10 x Samples of distillates
1 x 700ml Bottle of bespoke blended gin
1 x 200ml Bottle of Sacred Gin
1 x Cocktail while you blend
10% off in the bottle shop before you go
1 x Unique recipe code so you can recreate your gin again and again!
COVID-19 UPDATE – Due to restrictions on gatherings, we will be running reduced session times and capacities until further notice.
* Hand sanitiser will be supplied at every point of the experience for you to use as liberally as you like.
* Our staff have their temperature checked every day.
* Until further notice our sessions will be maximum of 6 people to allow social distancing guidance is followed.
* We will be hosting the event in a separate room from our new bottle shop to avoid overcrowding.
* If you are feeling unwell please get in touch and we will happily rebook your session
Make your own gin with sacred
|19:00 - 20:30||£95.00|
Sacred Distillery, 50, Highgate High Street, LONDON, N6 5HX
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.